Clickable timeline links
In this, the 7th episode of the WP Builds podcast, David Waumsley and Nathan Wrigley discuss web site care plans. We discuss what we both do to create recurring / passive revenue for our web design businesses, what works and what does not.
There’s so much to this topic, support requests, backups, security… the list could go on.
Please use the comments to let us know what you do to ensure that your client sites are kept up to date and as trouble free (and profitable) as possible.
MainWP – open source WordPress management used by David.
iThemes sync – WordPress management used by Nathan
Uptime Robot – Monitors the uptime of 50 sites for free. It checks every 5 mins.
BackTrac and WPBoom – monitors visual changes on sites using comparative screenshots.
The Winners of the Beaver Builder Competition
- Davinder Singh Kainth (A one year Beaver Builder license)
- Michael Kemp (an additional 25% off your next license or off a new purchase )
- Dirkje Evers (an additional 25% off your next license or off a new purchase )
- Fayaz Ahmed (Beaver Builder sticker pack)
- Sarah Ferdinande (Beaver Builder sticker pack)
Much thanks to everyone who took part.