HOW TO MASSIVELY INCREASE CONVERSIONS ON
CUSTOMER WORDPRESS PROJECTS AND GET PAID FOR IT
Does it ever feel that after a customer project, you never seem to have more money in the bank?
Do your prices seem to increase, but over time no matter how many WordPress sites you launch, you never seem to be “profitable?”
The problem is that we can only charge for a WordPress project once! Imagine if you could invoice your customers every month, for the same WordPress projects. What would that recurring revenue do for your business? What would it do for your life?
My name is Mike Killen and Nathan from WPBuilds has very kindly asked me to share this training with you.
Here's what you're going to learn:
- How to identify customers that will pay for conversion upgrades to their website
- 3 upgrades that you can add to any WordPress site to increase conversions
- How to charge for a website project that you've already finished
- How to create recurring revenue from old customer websites
- The secret to website conversions that has nothing to do with websites
- What page builder businesses don't want you to know about landing pages
... and much, MUCH More!
On this 60 minute call, I'll bring everything I know about creating recurring, predictable income to your business. The best part is that you don't even need to find new customers, because you can use this with your current and old WordPress customers.
You'll position yourself as the key to customer profits and sales. They'll trust you and value you as one of their most trusted suppliers. More importantly, you'll be helping your customers generate the results and income they desire.
So join us on our call on 19th July for a free training session on charging customers for WordPress website upgrades.