This week’s WordPress news for the week commencing Monday 6th December 2021
Another week, and we’re bringing you the latest WordPress news from the last seven days, including…
- First thing’s first, there’s no ‘This Week in WordPress’ show this week. We had some clashed with the guests calendars and so we pulled the show, but will be back next week, sorry about that!
- Hugely serious code-execution vulnerability in Log4j, an open source logging utility that’s used in countless apps – not really WordPress, but important nonetheless.
- We did a podcast this week with the founder of North Commerce, which is shaping up to be a decent WooCommerce rival.
- The WP Tavern website has a lovely new update.
- Where is WordPress headed in 2022?
- What can you do with the 4, yes only 4, block in GenerateBlocks?
- There’s a new, super simple caching plugin available.
There’s a whole lot more than this, as there is each and every week, and you can find all that by scrolling down and clicking on the links!
Plugins / Themes / Blocks
Not WordPress, but useful anyway…
The WP Builds podcast is brought to you this week by…
The home of Managed WordPress hosting that includes free domain, SSL, and 24/7 support. Bundle that with the Hub by GoDaddy Pro to unlock more free benefits to manage multiple sites in one place, invoice clients, and get 30% off new purchases! Find out more at go.me/wpbuilds.
Join the VIP list to be the first to know when you can get your free ticket and make huge progress in streamlining and simplifying WordPress website builds!
Join the Summit now, what are you waiting for?
We thanks them for their support of WP Builds.