In this WP Builds ‘Contribute’ episode we learn about Cameron Jones’ new ‘WP Theme Components’ tool.
You can find it here:
It enables you to save time on your theme development by allowing inclusion of things that you end up typing over and over again, or things that you just plain cannot remember!
Cameron has built out a bunch of components that he typically uses in his Directory, which you can find by clicking the ‘Directory’ link in the main navigation of the website.
- Render ACF Blocks With Template Part
- Bootstrap Gutenberg Color Scheme
- Remove Prefix From Archive Titles
- User Role Body Class – Charset Meta Tag
- Responsive Meta Tag
- Excerpt More Ellipsis
- Move Custom Menu Item Classes To Anchor Element
- Generate Post Type Labels
- Register Local Assets
Although he has no plans yet to add a way to add to this directory, he’s open to suggestions and might do in the future. You can reach out to Cameron personally if you think that you’ve got something worth sharing.
Cameron is all over the web as @cameronjonesweb